2.18.2010

lent

So I gave up two things for lent:

1. Facebook (this one seems like a popular one this year)
Which I kind of broke already because I accidentally pressed the fb tab on my bookmarks without even thinking! This is just really sad how it's almost like a natural reflex to check facebook...

2. Sweets (or to put it in more definitive terms... anything that can be classified as "dessert" including chocolate and candy)

When it comes to food, I can give up many things, but sweets are really, really hard for me. And I realized not only is my birthday during Lent season (no cake!!!!!!!!!!!), but I'll be visiting my friend's house in SF next weekend and her sister is a renowned pastry chef!!!!

A: monica's talking to me now
she's like i'll make donuts!!
what if she makes them with cheese?
not sweets?


I am going to cry.

1 comment:

hector said...

don't cry, dry your eye, it'll be worth it! I did the same thing with FB (gave it up for lent), I accidentally went there by reflex, which kind of surprised me.