5.14.2010

nasty nom noms



Doesn't that look like the grossest thing ever? I am so disgusted with America sometimes (I remember I didn't realize how rabidly obese Americans were until I came back from Korea and went to Target for the first time).

Well aside from its amazingly high sodium content (~1,400 milligrams), there's just something unsettling about this equation. Two slabs of fried chicken + fried bacon + melted cheeses. Something about it just doesn't sit right with me. Like the Protein Burger at In-N-Out... it just looks so... deformed. Like a mutant of a sandwich. *shudder*

We were talking about weird food combos at comm group this one time:

ramen & cheese
ramen & doritos
chili cheese & rice
peanut butter & jelly & ham
milk & 밥 (rice)


milk & 밥... ? everything else i've heard/tried before, but milk & 밥 is all new to me...

that reminds me of this horrible nightmare I had as a child where I had to eat strawberry milk and rice together. I kept crying because I didn't want to eat it... and the thought/image/taste of it still makes me want to GAG.

1 comment:

Jess said...

grosss everything gross