12.16.2009

lazy morning

I remember I heard this saying that you know you made it in show business if there are gay rumors circulating about you.

Well, I think you know you made it in life when there is a google logo dedicated to you.

If you are a dedicated reader to my blog (probably unlikely...), you would know that I fancy these fun, festive logos and that they bring a small sense of wonder and joy to my long, dreary days staring at the computer.

I realized that the best bet of having your own google logo is:
1. being a world leader


2. inventing something


I think I'll go with the latter... since it seems a teensy bit more plausible. And by invent, I'm thinking artistically. I'm leaning towards an iconic character(s) of some sort. I mean just look at Sesame Street... those guys got like a week's worth of airtime~

Or maybe I can somehow seduce Dennis Hwang (google logo designer) and have him fall in love with me to a point of delirium.

We'll see...

On a sidenote:
In the past 24 hours, I've consumed more bright orange food than I have in my whole lifetime...
1. tangerines (5)
2. persimmons (3)
3. carrot ginger soup
4. sweet potato fries
5. cheddar ruffles
6. leftover orange fruit snacks from a coworker (she hates the orange ones!)

And that was all totally coincidental!

1 comment:

Jess said...

it must be so fun making the google logos~ what a cool job...