10.12.2009

Is it bad...



that i'm already thinking about Christmas?

Christmas movies I need to re-watch:
1. Elf
2. Home Alone
3. Love Actually
4. A Charlie Brown Christmas
5. Nightmare Before Christmas
6. Little Women
7. Edward Scissorhands (not really a Christmas film, but always puts me in the Christmas mood)
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
9. Serendipity (though I didn't really like it... I just can't think of another NY, Christmas-y rom-com).
10. It's a Wonderful Life

What else is there?

Can't wait to get into hibernation mode... snuggling in bed, reading, drinking lots and lots of eggnog milkshakes, and listening to "Christmas wrapping" on repeat.

1 comment:

grace said...

#5 is one of my favorite movies of all time since i was a wee tot...

i was a dark and strange child :/