10.13.2009

p.b. & j.

So I have been really out of the loop with my one of my all-time favorite (along with everyone else in the world's) show "the office." Season 2 was my favorite season (so much tension!), Season 3 was pretty good, and then I just stopped watching altogether after Season 4. But then last week, I heard that I missed the Beesly-Halpert union, and I was really genuinely sad... like I missed something dearly monumental in my life.

So I googled "pam & jim wedding" and came upon this site:

http://www.halpertbeesly.com/

Is it real? As in did NBC create it or some random, hardcore "Jam" shipper?

haha some of the guestbook comments:

Congratulations. What color dress are you going to wear down the aisle?
-Angela Martin

Pam, you are like a daughter to me, and Jim is like a son. I'm so proud that my son and daughter are to be wed! Tis a thing of beauty! Glory be!!!
-Michael Scott

Anyway, I should really hate this show more than anything... Because of relationships like theirs, I will never, ever be content (romantically).

loves it~ haha


Don't they look just darling?