9.30.2009

obama mama

I had the strangest dream that i was having an affair with Barack Obama.
We kept meeting at this backdoor cafe in k-town so we wouldn't get caught.
I remember feeling very guilty towards Michelle and little Malia & Sasha.
I told him we couldn't go on this way.
I bought him a pink tie as parting gift.

I saw him on a televised press conference, and he was wearing my tie.




I definitely felt like the Rick Blaine (Casablanca) of this equation. It was for the greater good.

4 comments:

Jess said...

you homewreck even in your dreams, angelina julie!! :O haha

jean said...

lol at jess' comment

grace said...

hahahahaha

Hector said...

Your so good, even in your dreams. It sounds like you had fun in the dream (I like the tie, that way you could tell he was thinking about you all the time). I couldn't sleep last night and woke up at 4:00 am to change the water in my goldfish bowl.