1.09.2013

breakfast @jane's

i still remember this one day i was having brunch with a few of my friends at some point last year.  one of my friends who was visiting from out of town asked me about my job situation.  i remember telling him i was unhappy (i was at my previous job at the time).

he asked me what i wanted to do then.

i said i wanted to work at somewhere tech-y.

oh you mean like google?

no that's too big - something that's more of a start-up. but a blossoming start-up.

oh i see... are you good at programming? or any of that stuff?

nope.

then what do you expect to do there?

not sure. but to somehow use my skills i have now. and then some.

hmm you haven't really thought this through, have you?

... i guess not.

-----

God is good.
& so are my friends!

1 comment:

jojo said...

hallelujah! amen!!!!