1.23.2012

but thats ok!

Instead of taking advantage of the first true winter snowfall and going snowboarding this weekend, I decided to be anti-social and netflix the day away. I'm getting too content with just being a homebody, and my ever-growing grandma behavior is really starting to scare me. I think there's a certain type of burden for those who are single in their 20's in a place like NYC - You're supposed to go out! Meet people! Make the most out of your (disappearing) youth!

As for now, I'll blame my hermit-like tendencies on the weather. I promise I'll be better in the Spring.

While I was browsing through the netflix inventory, I came across this really offbeat, but cute Korean film.


It's a very "4-d" love story about two weirdos who are stuck in a mental institution. Also thinking ahead (because that's what I do), I thought it would be a very cute Halloween costume to dress up as the main girl character "Young-goon" (though it would be awfully obscure- therefore, making it pretty pointless). Even dressing up as "Alex" from Clockwork Orange last year was too obscure of a reference. (Charlie Chaplin, is that you?)

2 comments:

YoungisLearning said...

you are so interesting :-P

jojo said...

lol me no likey the weirdness... but i can see you liking it, charlie.