9.07.2010

if i were a rich girl...

My cousin and I are making a list of things we're going to buy/do once we land jobs.

1.
On our weekly Walmart runs, we always have the hardest time picking cereal, and one day we just picked this cereal at random. It is sooo yummy! I think we literally ate it all in two sittings. Unfortunately, it's super tiny (it's like half the size of other cereal boxes), and for some reason, it's the most expensive. For the time being, we'll have to stick with the discounted cocoa puffs and honey bunches. One day, we'll come back for you.

2.
The last time I ate Korean bbq was the little sliver of a piece I had when we went as a group on 4th of July weekend to eat neng myun (only one guy ordered galbi... the rest of us were too cheap). But that little piece was sooo juicy and delicious... I still dream about it...

3.
I never used to like jjim jil bang (korean saunas) until maybe a week or two before I came to the east coast. But during that week, I got addicted. It is so relaxing and therapeutic just lying there and sweating it out. I even got used to the communal bathing. Unfortunately, I hear they're more expensive over here. (isn't everything?) I miss it so.

4.

Okay this one is kinda lofty... but we really, really want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, Orlando. I am not even a huuge Harry Potter fan (I haven't even read all the books or watched the movies), but I love this fictional world created by J.K. Rowling. Ever since, I first read the book, I always thought they should turn it into a ride at a theme park...

One day, one day.

1 comment:

rachlyu said...

heeehehe! I love this post! I hope you're doing well!! Good luck, good luck, we all wish you good LUUUUUCKKK!!!!!!