4.18.2010

its sat. night & i ain't got nobody~

Today has officially been the most boring saturday night ever.

I was waiting around for my two besties to come back home from a wedding so we can have a Modern Family marathon (we are such losers), but instead they ended up not coming home and I ended up being the sole loser of the situation. And trust me- it's only fun being a loser with company. Being a loner-loser sucks.

So I couldn't get a hold of them for the past few hours, and I really started worrying/panicking. I think it's because of my childhood traumas of my mom getting into 5+ accidents on the way home from work, but my imagination runs rampant in the worst ways possible. I kept texting and calling them. I even called our mutual friends and their family members. And I got them all riled up in panic mode too. I even texted a friend who I haven't talked to in years- in hopes that she went to the wedding too and knew about their whereabouts. Funny thing is I don't think she was even invited to the wedding and now I probably just caused some unnecessary drama between people I hardly talk to.

Finally, just now, one of them calls me to say that they just left the wedding and they had no reception. Very anti-climatic, yet relieving way to end the night.

But now I'm back to the most boring Saturday night ever. Scratch that- im almost done with the Magician's Nephew.

I want some cereal now. All this worrying has made me hungry.

ps. My blog entries are subpar in quality as of late. I apologize.

3 comments:

Jess said...

so writing about us now makes your entries subpar? hahha i thought that was your best entry yet!

thank you for worrying about me. it was the first time i felt overwhelming love from you... but now it makes me think you just worried for the sake of not being a loner-loser on a sat night. dahm you! <3 <3 <3

grace said...

dude i love the magician's nephew!!!!

jojo said...

LOLOLOL @ hesh!

we're gonna disappear more often so we feel sparks of some loner-loser love!

<3 wish u were with us...