3.23.2010

needz sum sanity

Why is it that I somehow always find myself surrounded by people with erratic behavior? I wonder how people like this can live with so much... err... "fervor"... I find it all very tiring. Most people would categorize me as a "chill" person, and I have to say that I am. Especially the past few years of my life, I've been like 0% drama- to the point where its become boring, almost.

But then again, when I come across all these crazies, it makes me just want to shrink back in my world and just want to be left undisturbed.

Whenever I'm around people like this, I feel my blood pressure slowly escalating.


sigh. but on to happier topics:

I want meself a babydaddy...


luckiest wives ever. and uhh luckiest kidz ever. Didya know Jon Stewart proposed to his wife through a crossword puzzle??? He even got Will Shortz to help him... Didn't Ray Romano propose to Deborah that way in "Everyone Loves Raymond"? I wonder who did it first...?

3 comments:

jojo said...

baby daddy... sigh.


p.s. you had better not be talking about me missy....

-craziest of the "crazies"

Anonymous said...

crazies make life interesting, but the drawback is dealing with chaos.

Jess said...

baby daddy? is this you???

crossworld proposal is freakin CUTE!!