3.02.2010

its the end of all strain, its the joy in your ♥

So I tutor my little niece Natalie and she writes journal entries for me every week.
This week, the topic was: "What are you scared of? When were you the most scared in your life?"

She's a little bugger. I went the Skinner's "operant conditioning" route and tried to bribe her into doing her homework by giving her stickers and candy, but I realized that punishments in the form of public humiliation are much more effective. I make her do the "abra cadabra" dance in front of her whole family. I'm so evil.


My friend jane made me this delightful origami version of the Little Prince. She said she had a bunch of leftover origami from her origami-crazed days (which is so very believable), and I'm the only person who would appreciate this kind of stuff. I <3 it!

and to commemorate the beginning of the best month of the year:

3 comments:

rachlyu said...

heeheheheheh your niece is soooo adorableee!!!!!!

rachlyu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

hahha kkakjengee to kkankjengee match! the origami is cute...