12.30.2009

two unsolved mysteries:

1. Somebody left a hand-made, orange snowflake ornament in my mailbox, and I have no idea who it was. The only clue was that it was placed in an envelope with "Merry Christmas" written in fancy penmanship.

2. Also, a pair of tan, worn-in gladiator sandals appeared in my house today. They were kind of cute. My only guess was that it was a lady friend of my brother's, but it wasn't. If no one claims 'em, I might just keep them. There was also a cute red mini-cooper in front of my house too. Maybe belated presents from Santa?

-edit-

I am officially the best detective ever. Call me Encyclopedia Brown.

1 comment:

jean said...

was it #2 that you got right?

when #2 happens at my house.. i secretly want to toss the shoes outside and fill them up with dirt and worms.