12.26.2009

kids say the darndest things

I spent all day with my 7-year old niece Natalie.

(while tutoring)
J: So Election is when we vote for someone or something.
N: Oh... we had a pretend election in our class once and we had to vote for Obama or the other guy.
J: Oh who'd you vote for?
N: the other guy.
J: Why?
N: Because he's white.
J: Oh dear. Did you tell your teacher that?
N: No. because my friend already did and he got a time-out.


N: When are you going to get married?
J: Umm...I don't know... why?
N: I want you to marry G-Dragon.
J: Why?
N: So I can see him everyday... at like church and stuff.
J: Then why don't YOU marry him?
N: Because when I'm a mom, he'll be a grandpa.
J: Why not TOP?
N: Because he's scary and killed that Chinese girl.

2 comments:

jean said...

LOL at the TOP comment.. HAHAHAHAHA

Jess said...

hahahah what chinese girl? in iris??