10.05.2009

mousy brown hair



eek~~ can't wait to watch it this weekend!

As much as they annoy the heck out of me, I can't help but to feel a kinship towards these nerdy, wholesome, slightly naive girl-next-door types

Joey from Dawson's Creek

(I couldn't stand that sideways smile of hers!)

Rory from Gilmore Girls

an old schoolmate told me she reminded her of me... oh well at least she's not as annoying as her mom.

Maryanne from the Baby-sitters Club


Jo March from Little Women

Jo's kind of a stretch... I always wanted to be her, but I'm probably more of a mix of Beth & Meg. Besides the whole writing and bookworm thing, I'm not nearly as cool and adventurous as her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, I found your blog after that one comment you made on FB (not to be too creepy or anything). Anyway, this post reminded me of a comment you made to me in high school! While I wasn't the schoolmate who said you were like Rory, I think you were the one that said I reminded you of Felicity, right?