2.16.2012

xoxo

I've recently become somewhat of a tv junkie, and I'm a bit embarrassed to say but one of my must-see shows is none other than gossip girl (i guess it's one step up from degrassi).

Yeah, I used to watch little bits and pieces here during the earlier seasons, but it never kept my attention for more than two consecutive episodes...all the characters really annoyed me (why is nate so pretty? why does chuck talk like that? why is vanessa even there?)

But the show sparked my interest when they had that "sleep no more" episode. And I actually really enjoyed watching the chemistry between Blair Waldorf and Dan Humphrey (the initially unlikely, but most suitable pairing of the lifespan of the entire show).

Queen B & Lonely Boy? But they make so much sense with their witty banter and elitist film tastes~



my favorites are #10, #3,

aaand I've officially reverted back to 6th grade.

No comments: