10.27.2010

몸에 좋은 까만콩~



My favoritest drink in Korea. Not even kidding, I would rave about this drink (black bean iced tea) and always buy it even though it was a tad bit pricier than the others. I've searched for it at every Korean mart and market there is in the West & East coast, yet it is nowhere to be found. There was also this amazing commercial that they always played with the most catchy song, but it is also nowhere to be found (yes, I've searched extensively in youtube and naver). Was it all just a figment of my imagination? I want it... right now...

Other noteworthy discontinued items:
Sure, you can just crush up rice krispies treats and pour them in a bowl of milk, but who would really go out of their way and do that?

I didn't even realize that this cereal was discontinued until my old roomie would have it delivered to our apt. through online orders. So delish.

1 comment:

jane said...

haha i didn't order the berry kix! my ex did :) kind of craving some right now...