2.04.2010

opposites attract

I think I heard from somebody or somewhere that we tend to be subconsciously attracted to people who have opposite features from our own. I heard it's like a natural tendency so that our children's genes can be balanced out (somewhat). So it's a little strange to me when I see couples that look like they can be siblings.

I have very rounded features (kind of bear-like), and I notice that I'm more attracted (strictly physically) to guys who have more bird-like features (very sharp nose, skinny face).

Par exemple:
have always had a soft spot for this one.

my latin lahver.

ben>noel

ever since City of God...

My fave in Korea.



Kind of on the extreme end, but still borderline attractive.

I also like tan, warm skin. And smooth, dark, thin arms. Why am I sharing this? I have no idea.

3 comments:

rachlyu said...

alright, alright. i'll find you one!

jojo said...

genetic distribution... i told you that like 50 times, you dope.

p.s. i liked how you put 2 pics of jjh. but you couldnt find better ones?? there are so many better ones!

jojo said...

home business ideas?? that had nothing to do with the subject of this entry!! at least try and advertise to relevant blogs you stupid anonymous!!!