12.06.2009

funnies

So my friend (i'll call her j. for the sake of anonymity) has this quirk of referring to people and categorizing them by Harry Potter houses.

For example (5 min ago on gchat), she messages me

j: i hate white slytherins

As if this is a completely normal thing to say. I'm not a big Harry Potter fan (I only read 2.5 books and watched a few movies here and there), but she once gave me a little tutorial of the Houses of Hogwarts via wikipedia. She classified me as a Ravenclaw. We want to be traveling buddies and we're (kind of) planning a Europe trip together... as we were discussing other people we can possibly add to our crew, she said she prefers traveling with fellow Ravenclaws and that she absolutely cannot travel with Slytherins. I realized I'm not prejudiced against any of the houses though it'd be kind of cool to date a Gryffindor.

Also on gchat:
me: this weekend was like a revelation for me that i really don't like clubbing/going out HAHA
j: AHA i know! let's not compromise ourselves anymore... new yrs resolution #1=im not compromising my introvertedness ANYMORE

touché, my friend.

3 comments:

Jess said...

1. raveNclaw!
2. go and dont get wasted! haha

sputniksweetheart said...

oops i knew that its ravenclaw.. i dono why i misspelled it twice! also.i hate how u cant comment on comments like in LJ

grace said...

this really made me laugh out loud... hahaha