9.02.2009

current obsessions

I told my friend that whenever I have any bit of downtime at work, I like to frequent fashion blogs of pretty girls. She told me that it must be depressing, but actually I get really happy looking at pretty people or pretty things. The world is in need of some pretty these days.

I went through this phase last year where I wanted to read up on famous "muses" (or I guess the wives/girlfriends/mistresses of famous men).

I read biographies on the Beatles ladies (Pattie Boyd, Yoko Ono, Jane Asher, Maureen Starkey) and JFK's women (Jackie Onassis, Marilyn Monroe) & Factory Girl Edie Sedgwick.

Now I'm going a "famous women leaders" phase...


benazir bhutto- the late, former prime minister of pakistan



she's such a beauty

&

gloria arroyo- philippines president

love the dress~ haha
&

laura bush <3


So I guess she doesn't really fit in this category since technically she's a first lady, but hey- she gets more love than her husband... that's for sure. Also, did you know she got a masters in library science too?