12.10.2008

A girl’s imagination is a scary thing, they say. And it is.

I can’t say I like guys easily, but I (along with most girls) have this thing where in a flash you can imagine your life with someone. I think I’ve ripened into a mature enough (?) age where now I can discern if things would work out with a certain person or not.

I know now that I can’t be with guys with quick tempers or that turn into stone when they’re angry.
I can’t be with a person that sleeps a lot.
I have to be with someone who is more knowledgeable than me about directions/current events/anything dealing with finances.

I wouldn’t say I’m a picky person. Just particular.

That’s why I guess it’s frustrating. Frustrating when you know you’d be so good with someone but they just can’t see it.

I wish I could play these little imaginary vignettes in my head on a big screen and let you see how nice it could be.

I sure put the “hopeless” in hopeless romantic.

No comments: